In order to facilitate our parents, we are introducing some exciting and innovative options for the payment of fees with convenience. Parents will now have multiple options to pay their fee without having to leave the comfort of their homes.
1. Over the Counter (OTC) at Bank Branch:
All FPS fee vouchers can be paid at any HBL branch.
➢ Please take a print out of your FPS fee voucher to the nearest HBL Branch.
➢ Payments can be made in cash at the bank.
➢ Login to FPS Connect & click on “Billing”.
➢ Find the fee voucher & click on “Pay Now”.
➢ You will now be redirected to the NIFT website that is SSL secured and offers the highest level of encryption.
➢ Select your bank & enter your bank account number.
➢ One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the account holder’s registered mobile number from your bank.
➢ Enter OTP and proceed with payment.
➢ Confirmation SMS will be sent with transaction details.
➢ Service charges will apply.
All existing HBL account holders can now pay their school fee via HBL internet banking, mobile app, and ATM by following these simple steps:
➢ Parent opens the HBL Internet Banking or Mobile Application and selects FPS under Educational Payments.
➢ Enter student roll number & the application fetches the due amount and displays on screen
➢ Parent enters their Mobile Number and clicks on Payment
➢ Funds are debited from parents HBL Account and credited to FPS on real time basis
➢ Confirmation SMS is sent with transaction details
With Kuickpay, you can pay your school fees online through your bank’s internet banking, mobile app or ATM. To check whether your bank supports Kuickpay, please click on the link here; https://app.kuickpay.com/PaymentsBillPayment
➢ Log in to your Internet banking, Mobile banking App or visit any ATM.
➢ Select Bill Payment & then select Kuickpay
➢ Enter your fee voucher number with FPS Prefix 37700+Challan Number
➢ Confirm details & proceed to pay. Confirmation SMS is sent to parents with transaction details
Service charges will apply
Kuickpay can currently only be used through the following banks:
Extension of Due Date via Parent Portal:
• Parents have the option of extending their own due date from the parent portal through the billing page.
• A parent can request a due date extension twice in an academic year on the monthly fee voucher per student.
• A parent can request a due date extension once in an academic year for a quarterly fee voucher per student.
• When a parent clicks on the “Extend Due Date” button on the billing page of the parent portal, a request will be sent to the school branch to extend the fee voucher.
• The fee voucher can be extended for up to 7 days for monthly fee vouchers & 14 days for quarterly fee vouchers.
• The due date cannot exceed the expiry date under any circumstance.
• To be eligible for an extension on the due date, parents must apply for a due date extension maximum 5 days after the original due date.
• In case an extension is not applied before the mentioned time-period, the “Extend Due Date” button will be disabled for that fee voucher.
• Once the request is approved, the fee voucher will be updated on FPS Connect.
• This modified fee voucher can only be paid over the counter at a bank branch or online via NIFT.
Due Date, Expiry Date & Late Charges:
All parents have the choice of paying the school fee with either monthly or quarterly fee payments. In every billing period, parents will receive both fee vouchers & can choose to pay fees either monthly or quarterly for that period. If a parent opts for quarterly payments in one billing period (3 months), they can opt for monthly payments in the next billing period and vice versa.
The late payment surcharges of quarterly & monthly fee vouchers are listed below:
|Late charges after due date
|Rs. 750 per month
|Rs. 750 per quarter
|Late surcharge if payment not received till expiry date
|Additional Rs. 750 per month
Total Rs. 1500 will be added to
the next month’s billing as
➢ Each fee voucher only has a single due date.
➢ After the due date, late charges of Rs. 750 will be incurred.
➢ After the expiry date, the fee voucher will no longer be valid and will expire from all payment platforms including over-the-counter.
➢ If the fee voucher has not been cleared till the expiry date, then an additional late surcharge of Rs. 750 (Total Rs. 1500) will be added on as arrears at the time of the next billing generation in monthly vouchers only.
➢ Late charges once incurred cannot be waived.