Modern, state-of-the-art, and specifically created to adhere to the standards of a senior school in the twenty-first century, our first purpose-built O Level Campus, also known as OLDC, is a campus for O Level students. Facility was erected in 2005, modeled, and projected by the nations’ finest and esteemed architect, late Mr.Habib Fida Ali. Curriculum is solely designed and created dynamically and innovatively for the prerequisites of the global 21st century, is offered at our O Level Campus.
With a dedicated team of teachers and staff, OLDC offers an excellent learning environment for its students. The campus has a wide range of academic and extracurricular activities that are designed to help students reach their full potential. It also provides state-of-the-art facilities and resources to ensure that students get the best possible education. We are dedicated to offering the best possible learning experience in a nurturing and secure atmosphere. Every pupil deserves the opportunity to study, in our estimation. OLDC accommodates over 1000 high school students and features an auditorium, digital labs, scientific laboratories, smart boards, multi-purpose rooms, two large sport facilities, and many other amenities.
The goal of our school is to provide an excellent education to all students by fostering:
- A welcoming, safe, and secure atmosphere for all students.
- An engaging curriculum that pushes both the intellect and the physique.
The fundamental values of OLDC are integrity, dedication, and commitment. We trust that by providing a broad and balanced curriculum and a nurturing atmosphere, we can facilitate our students achieve the highest levels of academic excellence. .
- To us, integrity is more than just a term; it is a way of life. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in everything we do, and we endeavor to always do the right thing—not only for the sake of our students, but also for our own. We think that our students deserve teachers who are relentless in their pursuit of excellence, and we strive to be those teachers for them.
- Dedication is also an element of our Genes. Our employees come from all over the globe and have worked in public school systems for decades before joining OLDC. They chose this profession because they want to make a positive impact on the lives of young folks, and they want to accomplish this by teaching students how to thrive in education and beyond—in life! We comprehend that each student has a unique set of strengths and limitations, so we tailor our initiatives to improve so that each individual student can achieve their maximum potential while still having a great time.
- At our school, we think that dedication is the foundation of success. We try to instill in our students a culture of commitment and dedication so that they can achieve their full potential. From our teaching practices to our extracurricular activities, our fundamental values are centered on this concept. We believe in perseverance and hard effort, and we try to instill these values in every student who walks through our doors. Our dedication to excellence is apparent in all aspects of school life, from the level of care and support we provide each student to the quality of education we provide.
Grade Levels : Grade VIII till Grade XI
P.N. Shifa Road, Behind Tooba Masjid Defence Phase-II, Karachi.
Ph: (021) 35390634-37
Building Head: Sadaf Khurram